Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL/AHL sim league

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruins roster issues...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bruins roster issues... Empty
PostSubject: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Sorry to be a bit of a pain but...
Phil Kessel 69 57 75 21 850000 1 Shouldn't he have a higher offense? he got 36 goals

Blake Wheeler 60 54 64 22 850000 2 shouldn't he be rated a little higher at everything?

Aaron Ward 48 77 71 36 2500000 2 he's not with me he's supposed to go to CAR and I get Eaves and their 4th but then from that Eaves goes to DET

Tim Thomas 72 75 74 32 5000000 5 VEZINA WINNER AND THAT'S ALL HE GETS!??!
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:04 am

the roster is fixed ... no stats changes will be made its not my fault blame the person who made them lol all i can say is players 25 and under have a lot of potential and if you use them wisely great things will come of them
Back to top Go down
https://hockeybleedshere.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Oh ok thanks lol because I just found it weird for a second...don't take me as an ignorant BOS fan, I'm pretty sure there are other little "odd" ratings for other players on other teams, I just thought that something went wrong somewhere Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 pm

isn't CGY sposed 2 get Anton Stralman,Stewart from the TOR in exchange for W.Primeau,2nd round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Gianni*Bruins wrote:
Phil Kessel 69 57 75 21 850000 1 Shouldn't he have a higher offense? he got 36 goals

Blake Wheeler 60 54 64 22 850000 2 shouldn't he be rated a little higher at everything?

Aaron Ward 48 77 71 36 2500000 2 he's not with me he's supposed to go to CAR and I get Eaves and their 4th but then from that Eaves goes to DET

Kessel scored 35 goals once, who know he might only score 20-25 this year who is to say. i'd say his OFF no higher than 73, still unproven

Wheeler those stats should read 64 59 66 no higher as he is still very unproven and had really bad playoff run

Thomas - he only won the award because Nik Backstrom's Wild team missed the playoffs. Backstrom should have won hands down, had better all round stats. so if thomas get a raise in stats many other goalies who are actually better should get a boost too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:12 am

Longshots wrote:
Gianni*Bruins wrote:

Kessel scored 35 goals once, who know he might only score 20-25 this year who is to say. i'd say his OFF no higher than 73, still unproven

Wheeler those stats should read 64 59 66 no higher as he is still very unproven and had really bad playoff run

Thomas - he only won the award because Nik Backstrom's Wild team missed the playoffs. Backstrom should have won hands down, had better all round stats. so if thomas get a raise in stats many other goalies who are actually better should get a boost too.

Who the eff are you anyways?

Kessel only scored 36 this year ya, but he also achieved 60 points and for a 21 year old that's great no?

WHEELER HAD A SICK ROOKIE SEASON, AT ONE POINT HE LEAD THE NHL IN PLUS MINUS, SO COMPARED TO 500 OTHER PLAYERS BLAKE WHEELER WAS THE MOST DEFENSIVE MINDED PLAYER. He ended up finishing 2nd overall behind Krejci, his Centre.

TIM THOMAS WON VEZINA BECAUSE HE HAD THE BEST STATS IN THE LEAGUE!!!! He was always top 5 in save % ever since he joined the NHL. So why doesn't he deserve great stats?

Are you some MTL fan who is just angry just to see your team butts handed to you by a so called "lucky goalie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:40 am

eh no need to get nasty and to get MTL involved lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 am

No he just insulted BOS without facts so I had to get nasty Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:25 am

well if you can show me where kessel has scored 30 or more goals in more than 1 season then we can talk.

wheeler is still unproven

and timmy thomas had a good defence in front of him without them he is not as good. and B's fans should know that. thomas has only become good over the last 2 seasons. but many other goalies have better stats than he.

you need to understand. that 4 years ago thomas was playing back-up to raycroft and did not look very good doing that. but he has gotten better, is he a true venz winner maybe not but he did win it. even tho he did not have the best all-round stats backstrom did..backstrom was top 5 in every goalie stat

Last edited by Longshots on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:30 am

Wow seriously?

You should know your hockey, wait you don't.

Boston was ranked 15th most shot against in the NHL this passed year so he did earn it too. If you mention SJ then ya I would've admitted it.

Wheeler is showing great signs but I feel he did enough this year to show he's on the path of a power forward.

What's the point? People always associated Kessel as a goalscorer. Why do I even have to argue against that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 am

Admin*Gianni wrote:
Wow seriously?

You should know your hockey, wait you don't.

Boston was ranked 15th most shot against in the NHL this passed year so he did earn it too. If you mention SJ then ya I would've admitted it.

Wheeler is showing great signs but I feel he did enough this year to show he's on the path of a power forward.

What's the point? People always associated Kessel as a goalscorer. Why do I even have to argue against that?

i know more about hockey in my pinky than you could ever know.

that's great for boston but we are talking about about wheeler, kessel and thomas not some stat that has nothing to do with this.

Wheeler should be a good power forward, key word is should, still unproven. understand one good season in the nhl does not prove you can play within the nhl. now if you have 2-3 good season out of your 4 first seasons then your doing good. other wise in your logic raycroft is good goalie. Kessel will be a goal scorer but he still needs another 30 goal season before we can say he is proven.

here is my question for you give me a scouting report on rickard wallin?
or maybe one on Carl Soderberg? Leo Vallin? or Sasha Goc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 am

Carl Soderberg? 23 year old Bruins "prospect" (if you will) playing in the Swedish Allsvenskan League.

*I SWEAR TO GOD NOT USING WIKI*

I heard he did really well and is great at adapting at the 2 way game, I believe the reason why BOS doesn't bring him in is due to his size. 6 foot 3 but 198 pounds?? For his height that's a toothpick. If he manages to build some mass I say they keep him there for one more season or try him out with the AHL Providence Bruins. I'd expect him to play for BOS in 2010-11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:41 am

no the reason boston does not bring him over is because he wants to be on the team not in the minors and boston wants him to play in the minors first.

and from what i've learned so far anyone saying they did not use wiki, using wiki.

i saw a game of his last year. good player, nhl ready for sure. just to bad boston is being weird with him.

Carl Soderberg is Henrik Zetterberg type player. maybe not as skilled but still could fit in on as a top 6 forward or bottom 6 forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 am

rick wallin - playmaking forward bottom type player but could become a bottom top 6 type player with a little added seasoning, plays the offensive zone well and will not hurt the team in his own end.

Leo Vallin - Enforcer in the SM-Ligiia

Sasha Goc - Defensive defenceman with a soild checking power and good in his own end with added offensive touch. good bottom 4 type guy could also be a strong PK player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 am

BOS takes their time with every prospect...Rask is getting his rookie season at 22 years old...Hunwick got his at 24 as well as Bitz...I hope Julien knows what he's doing

What I'm shocked is that our 8th overall pick from 2007 (Zach Hamill) hasn't played any minutes in BOS. Well not to mention he didn't do outstanding this past season with P-Bruins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 am

some players take time and some get rushed to fast.

and some teams just don't have a clue. BOS has done alot to turn a really bad team around. MTL might want to take a look at what they have done. TOR will only get better from here on out. OTT the same thing and BUF is on a good track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruins roster issues...   Bruins roster issues... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruins roster issues...
Page 1 of 1